Bentley Cross Stitch PDF Instant Download
Bentley Cross Stitch Pattern PDF Instant Download PATTERN:
*THIS PDF INSTANT DOWNLOAD PATTERN INCLUDES*
*Instructions & Finishing Techniques for pillow
*Beautiful Full Color Photographs
There are many ways to finish your cross-stitch piece. I made a couple of different style ornaments. One was a flat style and one was mounted to a cappuccino cup. Both styles are basically the same with the exception of mounting to the cup.
Flat ornament finishing instructions:
1. Cut your padded sticky back mounting board to the appropriate size, then remove the sticky back cover sheet and place over the backside of your finished piece.
2. Once in the position you want it to stay, glue your left-over edges to the backside of the board, starting from the corners then move onto the sides.
3. Glue a hanger to the backside of the ornament.
4. Trace your finished piece onto another piece of sticky back mounting board.
5. Remove the sticky back and mount onto the backside of the fabric you want to use for the back of your ornament. Cut ¼ inch around and glue extra fabric to the back of the mounting board.
6. Mount both pieces back to back and add pom poms or any kind of trim around your ornament.
To mount onto cup:
1. Trace the top of the cup onto your padded stick back mounting board.
2. Then remove the sticky back cover sheet and place over the backside of your finished piece.
3. Once in the position you want it to stay, trim the fabric to ¼ inch around the board. Cut little slits around the fabric so it sits better onto the back of your board.
4. Glue slits to the back of your sticky board.
5. Now glue onto the top of your cup.
6. Add trim if you’d like.
You can even make this into a pillow and fill with fiber-fil, potpourri, lavender or whatever your heart desires.
This pattern is NOT for resale and does have a Copyright under Leslie Davis/One of A Kind Heirlooms.
Please feel free to make these and sell for a profit, just give the designer (Leslie Davis of One of A Kind Heirlooms) credit.
Finished item from the pattern cannot be submitted to any Magazines, or Wholesale Companies For Reproduction.